Monday, June 10, 2013

New Design




I'm so excited!!  I just love this new design, it makes me feel so happy and sunshiny!  It has the exact feel that I wanted when I filled out the questionare.  A big shout out to McKenna at Project 3 Designs (http://project3designs.blogspot.com/p/extra-page-1.html) for creating this design for me.

During this process I realized just how OCD I am.  I just couldn't feel good about blogging until the background was right.  Now that I have the right feel, I want to write!  While I was waiting, I started to think about my classroom, my curriculum, my lessons, etc.  All of that is kind of in a similar state.  So, I decided to make some mental adjustments like deciding that this school and grade level is where I want to be.  With that in mind, I can start to organize and purge what I don't need.  I can stop collecting material for primary because I'm not going there right now.  Making these mental adjustments has helped me to focus on what I need to do this summer!

Thank you, McKenna for designing the perfect blog and helping me to release all this creative energy!



 photo signature-6.png

3 comments:

  1. Hey Stephanie! Nice blog! :) Glad to have found it. I've dabbled in web design and have wanted to start my own blog, but I've not had the time! I'm over at Enchanted Lake now. Happy Summer!!

    -Cher Harrison (Gerard)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I"m glad you found it!! I was going to try to do my own design but like you said, no time, so I finally asked McKenna to do it! Saves the headache... so worth it!!

    What grade are you teaching?

    Enjoy your summer! Hope to see you around!

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really pretty! :) I have been a blog stalker for a couple of years now. I don't know how teachers were able to get by without an online network and all these resources at our fingertips today! :D I'm teaching first grade and am at Keolu for Summer School (JK/K) - starting tomorrow! Yikes!

    -Cher

    ReplyDelete